- Ability to generate working website/web application prototypes from comps.
- Demonstrates strong teamwork and relationship skills with the Marketing team, other departments.
- Participates in the development and implementation of moderately complex to complex digital solutions
- Uses responsive web design and development principles to bring to life user interfaces.
- Uses a text editor to write code
- Researches solutions for webpage/digital/mobile experiences.
- Works closely with product owners, interactive designers, visual designers, IT analysts, other web developers, and project managers understand the design and functional requirements and translate into well-formed code.
- Advocates for the end-user and always seeks to deliver quality online experiences.
- Promotes user-centered design principles and upholds online styles and standards.
- Identifies opportunities for improved online services, participates in brainstorming and helps consider requirements and options for the best possible solution.
- Codes, tests and implements new solutions, enhancements and fixes with great attention to detail and quality assurance for a wide range of screens.
- Serves as subject matter expert and represents working groups as needed.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and campaign managers, providing regular project updates and constant communication
- Keep on-pulse with industry trends in UX, CSS and web design best practices
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of previous experience in web design and development including the programming/development of web applications.
- Specialized Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Experience using GitHub
- Object Oriented JS and major frameworks: jQuery, BackboneJS, BootstrapJS, AngularJS etc..
- Experience with website analytics tools; applying tracking code (ex: Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Successful record of translating user and business needs into relevant solutions
- Confident working independently and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of trending web development technologies and practices
Decision Making and Problem solving:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires working at a fast pace, with regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities
- High-energy, detail-oriented team member who fully embraces our core values of customer service, quality, and start-to-finish ownership of all projects.
- Teachable, and a constant learner – reads industry blogs, books, etc., and desires to dive in to learn and shape their role.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited direction, at peak performance.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally.
- Strong team player with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job: